On the tenth day of Christmas, Domestic Sluttery gave to me ... a beautiful bag from Flights of Nancy!
We've been smitten with these beautiful bags from Flights of Nancy for most of 2013, and we're thrilled to be giving one away to one lucky winner! (We have to say that, what we really want to say is get your mits off it, we're not sharing.) Flights of Nancy work with small family-run business in Indonesia and an ethical factory in India to create their bags, making sure their creations are as ethically sourced as possible and that everyone involved in the making of them is offered a fair salary and good working conditions.
If you're the lucky winner, you'll get a choice from the gorgeous bag selection. Either go for yellow with a messenger, a satchel or a holdall. Or, you can opt for the classically beautiful brown satchel - in either dark brown or natural brown leather. Even if you don't win today, Flights of Nancy are donating 10% of their December sales to Action Breaks Silence, a not for profit organisation that provides underprivileged women and teenage girls in India with self defence workshops. That's an excellent cause to support while buying Christmas presents.
What do you have to do to win one of these gorgeous bags? Just do one (or all!) of the following:
- Leave a comment below telling us what Christmas film you're most excited about watching. Are you looking forward to Santa Claus the Movie? (Just us?) Are you A Muppets Christmas Carol fan? Is Love Actually really a Christmas film? No, The Holiday doesn't count. It's not very good.
- Like us on Facebook and then like or comment on our Facebook competition entry. It'll go live in a minute, we were playing out last night.
- Tweet the following: Yes please @DomesticSluts I'd love to win a beautiful leather bag from @FlightsofNancy http://tinyurl.com/p9j4c5a
- Sign up to our newsletter using the box on the right. You'll get a £60 wine voucher when you do, regardless of whether or not you win!
- Follow us on Pinterest and pin one of these lovely pieces (making sure you link back to this post so we can see your entries).
PS - wondering who won the Tunnock's goodies from Quince Living? That was Sarah Beedle who entered our competition via Facebook! Sarah, get in touch with us - either on Facebook for via email to claim your prize!
Oh goody! Small print (please read it). The competition will close at midnight (UK time) 12 December 2013. You must be UK based to enter, sorry you lovely overseas readers. If you're anon, your comment entry won't count and if you enter with lots of comments or a barrage of Facebook comments and tweets, we'll discount all of your entries and tell you off. The winning entry will be chosen at random and you must claim your prize within 48 hours otherwise we'll pass it on to someone else. We're not allowed to enter our own competitions but Siany firmly believes that Christmas starts when she watched Santa Claus: The Movie. She's very aware that she's the only person who likes it.