On the sixth day of Christmas, Domestic Sluttery gave to me, a gorgeous clever map from We Are Dorothy!
Have you discovered the world according to We Are Dorothy? We've been pretty smitten with their maps for a while now and their latest maps are set to become firm favourites - especially this book map. Look, there's Mansfield Park. And The Bell Jar has become a pub!
Yes, in Dorothy's world Brighton Rock is in Wide Sargasso Sea. Don't ruin it. They've also created a brilliant new TV map and a bike map. If you win, you can choose whichever open edition you want - including their famed film and music maps. Actually, we'd like them all, please. We'll never have to talk to house guests again, they'll be too busy looking at the maps.
You can enter all sorts of ways with this comp, because these maps are one of our favourite things.
- Leave a comment below telling us what you're planning on reading this Christmas. Have you saved The Booker Prize winner for the festive period? Are you planning on buying Take a Break for the Christmas train home? Or have you loaded your Kindle up with classics? Check out what we've been reading recently if you need a little bit of inspiration.
- Pin one of these gorgeous images on Pinterest (make sure you follow us too)! These maps are too pretty to hide. Be sure that your pin goes back to this post so we can track it.
- Like Domestic Sluttery on Facebook and then like or comment on our Facebook entry, which will go live shortly. Give us chance to make a cuppa.
- Tweet the following: Yes please @domesticsluts. I'd love to win a brilliant map print from We Are Dorothy! http://tinyurl.com/p7pwghq
- Sign up to our newsletter. Whether you win or not, you get a £60 wine voucher when you sign up to our weekly newsletter!
You can do as many or as few of these options as you like, but there's absolutely no need to tell us where you've entered. The internet is clever, we can see where you've entered. The email notifications will drive us crazy.
You've got until midnight tonight to enter the competition. Good luck everyone!
PS - wondering who won the brilliant cocktails? That was Last Year's Girl! She's not much of a Christmas drinker but 'may be persuaded to make a cheeky mulled wine'. Quite right too. Just email us to claim your prize, LYG!
Oh goody! Small print (read it). The competition will close at midnight (UK time) 9 December 2013. You must be UK based to enter, sorry you lovely overseas readers. If you're anon, your comment entry won't count and if you enter with lots of comments or a barrage of Facebook comments and tweets, we'll discount all of your entries and tell you off. The winning entry will be chosen at random and you must claim your prize within 48 hours otherwise we'll pass it on to someone else. You can choose your own map from the Open Editions and your print will arrive unframed in a protective tube. We're not allowed to enter our own competitions but Siany has been saving The Goldfinch for Christmas, to read when her Dad makes her watch awful Christmas telly. Last year's documentary on how shopping trolleys are made was particularly fascinating.