On the eleventh day of Christmas, Domestic Sluttery gave to me... a gorgeous pair of smoky quartz earrings!
Do you open your Christmas presents in order of size? Put them in a little pile and then start with the little ones and leave the biggest one until the end? I do. The bonus with doing this is that some of the very tiny presents might have jewellery in them! If you're lucky, one of them might be from Kasturjewels, a London-based designer on Boticca (aka, my favourite place to be beautiful bling from around the world).
Today we're giving away a beautiful pair of Kasturjewels' smoky quartz earrings (worth £75), inspired by Persian architecture and Indian palaces. They're so pretty, take a look at them on actual ears:
Gosh, aren't they lovely? They smoky quartz is such a beautiful colour. Let's also admire the model's hair, that's excellent bun action. So what do you have to do to win these brilliant earrings? Just do one (or all!) of the following:
- Leave a comment below telling us what you're wishing for this Christmas. Are you hoping for a holiday? A chance to read all of those books that are piling up? Or maybe a little bit of time to spend with your family? Yes, you are definitely allowed to wish for a unicorn.
- Like us on Facebook and then like or comment on our Facebook competition entry. It'll go live in a minute, our tea has gone cold and we need to make some more.
- Tweet the following: Yes please @DomesticSluts, I'd really like to win a lovely pair of earrings from @Boticca! http://tinyurl.com/lw2wz92
- Sign up to our newsletter using the box on the right. You'll get a £60 wine voucher when you do, regardless of whether or not you win!
- Follow us on Pinterest and pin the gorgeous earrings (making sure you link back to this post so we can see your entries)
PS - itching to find out who won the £50 voucher from Shoes International? That was Amaryllis Heloise Gregory! Amaryllis, just drop us a line via email or Facebook and we'll arrange your prize.
Oh goody! Small print (please read it). The competition will close at midnight (UK time) 16 December 2013. You can enter wherever you are in the world, come on overseas readers! If you're anon, your comment entry won't count and if you enter with lots of comments or a barrage of Facebook comments and tweets, we'll discount all of your entries and tell you off. The winning entry will be chosen at random and you must claim your prize within 48 hours otherwise we'll pass it on to someone else. We're not allowed to enter our own competitions but Siany is wishing very hard for a little bit of quiet (without an internet connection) so she can hang out with her parents and eat mint Viscount biscuits.