The evening will be pretty informal and we'll answer whatever you throw out way, but we'll make sure we cover the following topics:
- How to grow your blog and discovering your niche
- Managing a blog day-to-day and common blogging mistakes
- Simple but effective photography tips
- How you could make money from your blog (and the potential pitfalls)
- How to build a community around your blog
- What editors look for when hiring new writers
- Where to start freelancing when you have no experience
- How and who to pitch
- Where to look for work
- How to survive as a freelancer (and learning how to say no)
- Social media and freelancing
When: Wednesday 15 January, 7-10pm.
Where: We'll be hosting the event in a central London bar. One with a good wine list. And chips.
How to get tickets: Head over to our Eventbrite page to book yourself a place. Early Bird tickets are only £6 but, once they go (and there are only 7 left at time of writing), tickets will be available for a still-a-total-bargain £8. And if there's any left on the night, they'll be a tenner on the door.
**UPDATE: We've now completely sold out of tickets and full to capacity, so there won't be any tickets for sale on the door. Follow us on twitter @domesticsluttery - we'll be tweeting from the event.**
Look forward to seeing you there!